This plugin is the PRO 2.3 version of the WTI Like Post plugin with some advanced features.
- Ability to change your vote when multiple voting is disabled.
- Action hook available for successful voting so that you can attach any functionality like sending thank you mail to user. There are 2 other hooks available for further customizing the message you see on page load and ajax call.
- Functionality for viewing like, unlike, total counts for individual post on admin Most Liked Posts screen. You can also view users who voted for each of them. This works only when logged in users are allowed to vote.
- Functionality for highlighting the like/unlike icon on successful voting and page load.
- Compatible with multisite set up.
- Can be used with custom post types. You can control which post types to use with(if it automatically shows). You can show most liked posts based on custom post types using shortcode and widget.
- Functionality for disabling the plugin css file so that you can use custom css from your theme.
- Functionality for redirecting user to a specific page on successful voting.
- Functionality for showing the like/unlike buttons for post excerpts.
- Functionality for allowing/disallowing author to vote against own post with custom message.
- Option to save plugin settings and table after plugin un-installation in case you need to reuse the data in future.
- Functionality to disable auto-loading of the like/unlike buttons so that you can use the template tag
inside your theme or [wtilp_buttons] inside post/page content using the editor. Please note that [wtilp_buttons] is NOT a shortcode.
- Functionality to store voting counts (like, unlike, total) as post meta which can be used to show posts sorted by voting counts.
- Functionality to have default message to encourage users to like posts.
- Functionality to show users who liked a post below the like/unlike buttons.
- In total 6 styles of buttons for like/unlike functionality.
- Functionality to show like count for each post in admin post list/edit section.
- Has 2 template files which can be used to show most liked posts throughout the site and the most liked posts by an author on author page.
- Functionality to use texts instead of like/unlike images in case you want to have some encouraging texts which can not be conveyed using images.
- Functionality for setting starting like/unlike value when they are created. You will see a section where you can set this value.
- Functionality to show most liked/unliked posts from selected categories on Most Liked/Unliked Posts widget.
- Functionality to show posts liked/unliked by all users or the logged in user on the widget and also shortcode for showing the same on a page.
- Wide range of time including hours to have more control on the posts shown on the widget.
- Most Liked/Unliked Category Posts widget to show posts liked/unliked on the specific category page.
- Functionality to show post excerpt, thumbnail on all the available widgets.
- Functionality to show user avatars who liked the post.
- myCRED points integration for liking and unliking posts.
- BuddyPress activity integration to show activity updates when a user likes and dislikes any standard or custom post. There will not be option to like/dislike any BuddyPress activity.
You can find the online documentation here.
- Older versions are no more available to purchase. You can purchase latest version 2.3 only.
- If you want to receive free updates for a year, you can instead purchase the yearly subscription.
- You can also check the pro plugin in action here.
- If you want to have a look at the admin settings, then please drop an email to us.
- Please check our policy here.